Monday, September 20, 2010

A sweet meeting.

I mentioned in the last post that we met friends this weekend and took Nora somewhere special...well here are the pics.
TJ and I were finally able to meet this cute little button Maryn. She is just a couple weeks older than Nora and she is such a doll! TJ went to high school with her daddy (Mac) and Maryn's mom (Rebecca) and I met in Mexico 2 years ago for a mutual friend's wedding. We were both pregnant and due just days apart. Since, the girls were born we have been following the other's blogs. I am so glad the girls were able to meet. Who knows, perhaps they will be future pen pales. Or, email pales. (not sure pen pales will really be a thing in a few more years).
Maryn is a couple weeks older than Nora and our TALL girl towered over sweet Maryn.
We took these southern girls to a really special place and introduced them to...The American Girl Store!!!! I didn't think Nora would really "get it", but she went banana's! They loved the books and the dolls....
Hmmm....I think we have a little something tucked away for Nora for Christmas!
We had a great day. I am just thrilled we were able to see the adorable Cumming's Family!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Oh how fun! I have yet to go...soon I hope!!!

Rebecca and Mac said...

We had such an amazing time! I still can't believe how nuts the girls went inside that store! Mac thanks you for introducing Maryn to an expensive hobby:)