Sunday, September 12, 2010

Go BILLS and HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!

Nora got all decked out in her Bill's gear from Aunt Lesli on Sunday. TJ's birthday was off to a great start knowing the Bill's Home Opener was today, unfortunately, they didn't win :(. We had a fun dinner tonight though, and tomorrow he will get some fun presents from mr and Nora! He's getting so old. :)
Nora is modeling this adorable swimsuit, but I think I might just let her wear it around the house, because it is so darn cute.
Nora has a thing about wanting to climb inside of things lately. I think it is really funny, as I do most things she does. This was brand new and I figured she might enjoy being stuffed in the can. She thought it was quite a hoot until she couldn't get out.
Grandma knitted Nora this gorgeous sweater with a matching hat. She also knitted a puncho for Nora and sent it like 2 weeks later. They both look adorable and extremely comfy. Nora is so very lucky. Thank you so much Grandma. WE know you all miss her so very much.
TJ had to fix the faucet on Saturday. Nora REALLY wanted to help. She had us both laughing. She sat right next to her daddy for a very long time thinking that she was helping.
Daddy's little helper.

What do you do with socks that have lost their match? WE make sock puppets! Nora was un-helping me fold clothes and we took a little break to have a puppet show. Do you see, Nora had to have some on her hands too?
I know I need to post 16 month photos, I will do it soon-promise.
Happy SEASON OPENER DAY!

2 comments:

Pam said...

I love going on the blog, it's my mid-afternoon pick up when I'm at work, she just brings a smile to my face. She is such a happy and funny little girl, I love that face.
Love,Grandma

Unknown said...

She is adorable! I love watching her grow. Enjoy every minute of it because you guys grew up too fast on us! Oh, and maybe you can get her a Steelers shirt! LOL
--Joe Santos (the Dad not the Brother)