
Nora and I came home from the store yesterday and she spotted that daddy left the sprinkler on. It didn't take her long to run to it and start playing in it. Before having Nora, I would have most likely tried to avoid a moment that deviated from "my plan". However, I find myself doing less and less of that and just enjoying every new experience she presents to us. She loved playing in the sprinkler and I loved watching her.

This pic. was taken before the sprinkler incident. She LOVES these books and carries them Everywhere!

So, the kitchen remodel has begun...YAHOO!!!!!!! Nora found it quite funny that she could crawl into the cabinet.

I can't get over how grown up she looks in this photo-not to mention, hysterical.

A much more serious pose. :)
As you can tell, there is no avoiding "it" - this girl is gonna have a fro like her mama!
Almost forgot to mention...Nora's new favorite thing-STiCKeRs! Yeah, she thinks they are great. She puts them all over her notepad and then wants me to take certain ones off so she could put them back on. I never really got the whole "sticker book" thing when I was young.My friends had them and I thought it was silly to have stickers in a book, but now that she is so into it- I think it's pretty cute. Her favorite stickers are the doggy ones of course.
4 comments:
The curls, the curls, the curls!!! Actually, I like to call them schmurls:) What a beautiful head of hair! I'm literally jealous of a 14 month old!
SO CUTE. I know what you mean about just sitting back and not going according to plan. Today it rained and I let Adeline go play in it....that lead to playing in mud. In the back of my head I just kept thinking about all the mess....but she was having so much fun!
Nora is looking so grown up! Where does the time go?
Um, these pictures are hiliarious! I can't believe how much Nora has grown since I saw her in March!
Post a Comment