
Happy 4th! We took a road trip to Buffalo for the 4th. Nora did a great job traveling. It was a LONG drive, but she is a trooper.

She is such a happy girl. The weather was great and she was thrilled any time she could be outside over the weekend.

We all went to a little beach and relaxed on the 3rd. Nora absolutely love the water and sand. The water was a bit mucky but it didn't bother her at all!


We stopped in Toledo on our way out and spent the night. Nora spotted the phone and I had to unplug it because she wouldn't stop talking on it. It was so funny. We got a video of it. I will try to post it later. I have a couple of videos to post actually, so I will do my best to get them up this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment