So, here is a little update on our baby girl, or shall I say, Big 1 year old?
She is moving like crazy and discovering many more things. She loves to investigate and she is a little mimic. I swear, if she sees us do something, she repeats it. I love watching her and am constantly amazed at how quickly she catches on to things.
She is not walking independently yet, but she is...
~ continuing to say a few words, her new favorite word is "This" She says it ALL the time.
~blowing kisses
~ snapping her fingers
~ playing chase with us and Bailey
~ climbing things
~ dancing
~ pointing to her nose
~ and completely understanding a few signs...more, finished, water (however this one is her own sign not the true sign for water, but it is consistent), peas, and book
~ She also knows a few animal sounds..she will roar like a lion, and yell like a monkey (so funny), woof for a dog, and some times quack for a duck.
~ She knows some of her stuffed animals by name too. She LOVES Cookie Monster and Grover and when she calls for them, although she doesn't produce each sound of the word, she does produce the correct number of syllables and make the hard g sound for both.
She is making so many connections lately, it is truly amazing. I truly hate when I have to be away from her.
I posted the picture above simply because I think it is hysterical that I can fit her hair in little piggy tails.
ooooooooo, we love you Nora! MWA
1 comment:
I think these are my favorite picture of all, she is truly becoming a little girl, no more infant. How fun everything is through her eyes. I just love her so much. You and TJ are going a great job.
Love you all,
Mom L
Post a Comment