Saturday, March 13, 2010

10 months old...already????????

What???? Mom~ am I really 10 months old already?
I really cannot believe how fast the last 10 months and 8 days, have gone. Nora is growing and changing, and making our lives happier each and every day. She is truly fascinating and I wish I could attach her to my hip so I would never have to leave her.
I did this little photo shoot right before her nap and she was not thrilled. I got a lot of funny pictures, but not a single one of her sitting with the pink bear. Oh well, it reflects her life now...always on the move, funny, wants to be held by mom or dad when she's tired, and always talking.
She really wants this to be over.
She continues to say "dad" a lot, also "dog" - or rather, "daa-g", many g sounds and b sounds and mmaaa sounds when she is wanting to get of her crib and sort of crying.
She is Super tall. She is standing and pulling herself up on furniture all the time. She crawls over to me and pulls herself up on my legs as well. She actually is too tall to stand under our dining room table.
She is eating many new things, in fact, today she tried tofu and loved it. She likes lentils and crumpets and many veggies. She loves yogurt and fruit. By far her favorite food is banana.
She is happy 99% of the time. Loves to play peek-a-boo, loves paddy cake, and dance and listen to music. Her favorite song is still Itsy bitsy spider.
We met my mom at the mall today to get Nora a couple of Easter things. We had to leave the house because TJ was painting the living room and it smelled toxic! We had fun at Barnes and Noble and shopping.

4 comments:

Anne said...

Whoa...I feel like I was just reading about her being 9months!!! Time Flies! She is so darn cute! We have to get together soon!

The Luedtke Family said...

She does look so very tall! She is adorable!

Time sure does fly!

Lisa said...

Katie, she is adorable! She gets cuter and cuter every time I look. She looks like one happy baby. Lucky you AND lucky her!

Sarah said...

Nora keeps getting cuter and cuter! It definitely flies by. Will you be home with her this summer?