This little girl popped her first TEETH! On Feb. 2nd, Nora popped not just one tooth but two! I received a text message from TJ just before lunch on Tuesday which said "tooth". I was a little upset originally because I wasn't there to witness, but when I got home, I felt inside her mouth and felt little ridges on her bottom gums. In order to see inside her mouth though we had to make her laugh-that's when I saw 2 teeth!
The amazing thing is she was never very cranky, no fever, runny nose, or drooling. She was a bit fussy Tuesday morning, but nothing horrible. She is such a champ!
Nora is also scooting around on the floor and pulling herself up on furniture. She is not crawling yet, but definitely starting. I suppose the tooth thing was more important to her. :)
What a Big Girl!!!
3 comments:
YEAH. She looks so cute!!!
This opens up so many new food options:) Yeah, Nora! Just don't bite your momma:)
That's awesome! Go Nora:)
Post a Comment