Sunday, January 31, 2010

The best birthday yet!

My "lovies"
I'm 31 with a loving, caring, and handsome husband and a precious baby girl.

I suppose turning 31 isn't all that bad.
Of my 31 birthdays there are a few in which I have quite vivid memories. My 10th birthday -turning double digits is a big deal; my 13th-brought friends to Frudruckers; my 29th- GOLDEN BIRTHDAY. (TJ swears my family made up the Golden Birthday thing, but he's wrong). And, he definitely fed right into the whole thing and it was a great birthday. And, this one-31, I will never forget. Through all the years, I have always wanted to be a mom and have my own little family to take care of. This year, I was able to begin that chapter of my life and I couldn't be more thankful.
As a family, we went out to dinner and it was delicious. I love tapas! However, it is a bit more challenging of a meal when dining with a baby. We also shopped on Saturday, and celebrated with my family at my parents house today. A fun-filled weekend. OH- and TJ and my mom brought Nora to my school on Friday. My students thought Nora was quite cute, but are always more fascinated by TJ.
Nora and I were anxiously awaiting our meal.

I feel like she is has something to hide in this photo. She just looks so suspicious.
Her Uncle Charlie spoiled her a bit. (We love all the clothes Chachie). Nora just stares at his scruffy beard when he holds her.
She doesn't look quite as suspicious in this photo.
Hanging out with my siblings. Unfortunately, Tony was working. We missed you Tony.
My little baby is getting so big. She will be 9 months next week! She is scooting across the floor now and standing on her own for a very short time. She is definitely moving more which is good and bad. :)

Look at that face. She pouts and makes this face when she is doing it. too funny.Have to give a shout-out to Aunt Alexa. Poor girl has hung out with us for two weekends in a row and I haven't posted a pic. yet.

1 comment:

Rebecca and Mac said...

Happy Birthday, Katie! Isn't it amazing sharing it with these little girls!? Pretty soon it'll be their turn:(