So, today TJ and I went to a "Becoming a Parent" class. We signed up months ago and were somewhat excited about going- at least I was. Well- it was a bit traumatizing.
I had such high hopes of learning about labor and breastfeeding and so on. However, I think I became more FREAKED out then relaxed about the whole process. In fact, I think TJ enjoyed the class more than me, I just got scared about what I will actually be going through in 7 short weeks. Watching a live birth may not have been the best decision on my part. Oh well, woman have done it before and if they can....so can I. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Merry Christmas
9 years ago
1 comment:
Katie, I felt the same way. I was terrified after listening to those classes and watching the videos. Just remember that EVERY birth is different. You will be great!!! I survived, and so will you. The hard part is convincing yourself to do it again ......
Post a Comment