Friday, March 27, 2009

I swallowed a watermelon



35 weeks pregnant and I am not sure if I can get much bigger. I look like I stuffed basketball under my shirt. The first picture is a birds-eye view, or rather "Katie's-eye view".
The other two pictures just look so funny. Although I look as though I stuffed an enormous ball or circular object under my shirt, it is really my belly. I have grown so big! It amazes me. I keep telling people, it is not as though I am eating ice cream every night or chowing down on things I crave (not that I really even have any cravings). However, I just keep growing. This baby is going to be a big one I think.
TJ and I have been enjoying our last few weeks together as a couple before our life is blessed by our baby. We are acutely aware that our lives will be forever different. While we are extremely excited, we are appreciating our time together before baby as well.
This weekend will keep us busy with finishing the nursery and I have started my Spring Break...YEAH!
Other big news for me...I am on my last class of my master's program and CANNOT WAIT to be finished! Unfortunately, I won't be completely finished before little LaDuca arrives, but close enough.

2 comments:

The Sobierays said...

You are so funny! I thought the same thing that I couldn't get any bigger, but surprisingly, you can! I was walking at target the other day and caught a profile view of myself in a mirror and couldn't believe what I saw! I am enormous!!!! What an amazing process though! Enjoy spring break (although it's not very springy out). Hopefully I will have news for you soon! :)

Koltz Family said...

Enjoy your spring break and will see you this weekend, mama!! :)
Dee