Sunday, March 1, 2009

Okay, so picture this one...
You know you are big when...
-it truly is difficult to bend over and put shoes on.
-you breathe heavily when shaving your legs
-your husband keeps looking at you and saying "WOW"
-and, you go to kneel at church, as you have done countless times in the past, however your knees are almost off the kneeler because your belly doesn't allow you to rest closely to the pew in front of you while kneeling. I think they need extensions on the kneelers. Do any other pregnant woman know what I am talking about? Now I know why some people don't feel comfortable kneeling and you see them half sitting on their pew/half kneeling- yup- that was me today.
Hmmmm...ice cream sounds good.

1 comment:

Anne said...

yes...I went to a wedding mass just a few days before Lila was born. It was either kneel with a hunch back....or sit down.