Not so sure where this year has gone. I feel super busy and cannot believe that 2013 is almost coming to an end. My plan was to be really prepared and have Christmas cards mailed out the first week of December since we moved and I wanted people to have our new address. Well, that was a TOTAL bust. We tried and tried to get a cute pic of the kids together-didn't work so well.
We haven't done too many exciting things lately, but have had something every weekend so life just feels busy.
The kids are having fun. They really love playing at home lately. Once we get to wherever we are going, they are both happy, but prior to leaving, Nora will state how she doesn't want to go and Teddy just repeats what she says.
Lately Nora has been saying the same thing about school. Some days it concerns me, but when we get to school-she runs in and hugs her friends. I wish I could just follow them around everywhere so I can see what happens and then protect them. :)
Teddy has grown up so very much. He talks and talks and talks. He uses full sentences and cracks us up. The other morning, he woke up and said "What's cookin'?", My favorite is when he says..."I love you so much", or when I have pj's on and he says "you look bootiful mom". Ha. He's my boy!
He really enjoys books and LOVES puzzles. He also loves superman. I have no idea why, but just loves him. He pretends he can fly too.
Nora adores Bailey. Thank God for her sweet soul. I get quite irritated at this dog, but Nora comes to her rescue. Bailey has decided that peeing in the house is something she enjoys and we recently even had to throw away a carpet due to her new talent. grrrr.
Nora and Teddy praying. Not sure why, but is one starts, the other will follow.
Here are a few pictures from Thanksgiving. This little nephew of ours is such a doll. He is the most chill baby and such a lover. Nora and Teddy love baby Alex. At night, when Teddy says his prayers, he will always say "God Bless Aunt Mel Mel and Baby Alice" Not sure Alex will like being called Alice in the future.
Nora thought she was big stuff sitting at the kid table on Thanksgiving without mom or dad near by.
Teddy loves all the Christmas decorations. He especially enjoys the musical toys. This boy LOVES music and "making noise" as he tells me. When we ask him what he would like for Christmas, he says "drums" and "whistle". Our neighbor used to be in a band and has a drum set. He has let Teddy play on it and the Teddy cannot get enough!
Nora, on the other hand, has not told us one thing she is very interested in when asked about something for Christmas.
Another attempt at a Christmas card photo-photo bombed by bitty baby.
Early last week we made some Christmas cookies and the kiddos loved decorating them. However, the following week we all came down with the flu. It was pretty awful. Teddy first, then Nora, then me, then TJ. Hopefully, we are good for Christmas now with the flu behind us.
Merry Christmas
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment