We hosted a little cousin's brunch last weekend. It was really nice. I love seeing our kids play with their cousins.
Not sure how my mom jams everything she does into her life, but I hope I can learn from her and do the same without feeling like a total stress ball (which is unfortunately how I feel when I have more then 3 things on my plate to accomplish). Every year I try to work on that as a new year's resolution- doesn't always work out so well. oh well.
Anyway...Christmas has been so fun. Nora and Teddy have been extremely excited about the holiday. We love watching them share in their excitement. Just so sweet.
Why is it so very difficult for me to get a picture of both children looking at the same time? How do you other parents do it???
Their Christmas outfits can double for ski outfits in February. :)
Whoop! Their "it" is! 20 weeks with baby number...
3!
My buddy!
Nora, Teddy, and baby Alex (my sister's little guy).
Teddy loved the train track that was set up at my aunt and uncle's house.
and, Nora was introduced to video games-super.
Super excited to see Santa come down the stairs!
Alex's first visit with Santa
Nora could hardly contain her excitement. She helped hand presents to Santa along with a few of her other cousins.
Teddy enjoyed Santa as well, but preferred to visit him from afar. He wasn't too sure about lingering on his lap for too long.
This happened about 20 min. after Santa left.
We had a great time on Christmas morning. Both kiddos slept till about 8:00 and were thrilled to see some exciting toys in the morning. Watching their excitement is just the best. They have been sharing really well and thoroughly enjoying themselves.
Teddy has been telling EVERYONE one thing he has been interested in all season- DRUMS! Our little drummer boy has been very happy today! He is into music and superman which we find hysterical. He is definitely a kiddo that knows what he wants.
Nora, on the other hand, really hasn't said anything specific about a special gift she is interested in. However, she is very happy with all the wonderful presents and received "Rebecca" from my parents. She told my mom "Nana, I think we should keep Rebecca at your house because you know, some of my other dolls at home can be a little-bossy".
All day today she did not bring Rebecca upstairs because she doesn't want her bear to meet her.
| TJ took the kiddos outside today to play in the snow. They had a blast! I attempted to straighten up a little bit. |
Nora thought it was quite funny.
The day after Christmas might just be one of my favorite days of the year. Everyone but TJ stayed in our P.J/.'s all day. Not sure when the last time I did that was. The kids had their pj's on under their snowsuits. They played and played and played. Fun, lazy day.
Nora was a one of the Three Kings in her school play this year. I was so impressed that all these little 4 year old children could remember the words to so many songs.
If only, little Luca and the rest of the LaDuca gang could be with us-we would be all set.



No comments:
Post a Comment