This past weekend we went to Buffalo! The drive used to take us 9 hours and now takes 10 +. Shockingly, we drove straight through. The kids did really well, but it is a long trip. I think flying is in our future from now on. Grandma got the kids these adorable outfits. They look so stinkin' cute.
We took Nora and Teddy to visit Great Gram. She was very happy to see them. She especially enjoyed playing with Nora's hair.
Nora was so sweet. She remembers Gram and has only met her a handful of times. However, she sat and talked with her, answered her questions, gave her hugs and kisses, and sang her a few songs.
This is the grand finale to the ABC's I believe.
And, this is Teddy laughing and Nora's grand finale.
Four Generations.
Relaxing on a wonderful hammock. If only I could relax on one of these every day. :)
Merry Christmas
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment