We have had such a nice summer and spent a great deal of time in this hot hot weather with friends. Every year we are lucky enough to join our friends at their lake house with other families and play, eat, and swim. The girls are ready for the lake!
This was Teddy's first trip to the Fish Lake and he joined his buddy Ben. Ben is 5 days older then Teddy.
TJ and I breed giant babies. But, they are happy babies. :)I think Teddy and Ben are going to have a lot of fun in the summers ahead!
Teddy tried out the little slide in our backyard-of course, he loved it and wasn't afraid to take risks. Nora was right there to help him out. However, judging from the picture, I think he will determine when and where he needs help.
Recently, we enjoyed a bbq at our friend's house with a few others families from Wisconsin and Pittsburgh. Here are all the kiddos just having fun.
Just a picture I have to post because he is so darn cute!
Ahhh...the minivan. Well, it certainly allows plenty of room for long car trips.
Just a rainy day playing inside picture. Turns out, Teddy thinks forts are really fun too. And Nora loves having a partner in crime!
Merry Christmas
9 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment