"IT" Finally happened! A reunion with our friends from Dayton. We have been planning this for months and it all came together this past weekend. The last time we all saw one another was at Gabe's wedding (I think). Since, then we have all had babies, some of us two or more. I loved meeting the babies I haven't met and spending time with everyone. We went to a water park in Ohio. This was perfect because all ages we entertained.
Nora LOVED the water. I think she was in the water for 7 hours on Saturday!
Teddy thought it was totally over-rated and fell asleep. :)
This was really funny to me. Most of the dads followed the kids around in the water. However, this is their idea of "watching the kids"
All the kiddos!
On Sunday before we headed back we went to this African Safari in Ohio. Ha.
But, it was SUPER cool! The animals come right up to your car and stick their massive heads in your window.
This is a young moose I think and it stuck his/her head in the front window.
A Buffalo that scared the poop out of TJ
1 comment:
Nice work getting a post up so quickly! Loved seeing you guys. Claire can't wait to see Nora again in July. (She wanted to call her on our drive home yesterday:)
Post a Comment