This morning, I boiled some pasta, put it in a big bowl and let the kids play with it. They both LOVED it. Who knew this would be so fun? I swear, late night browsing on pinterest is going to get me in trouble. Nora pretended she was cooking and Teddy just got really excited every time he touched and would start flapping his hands so the pasta flung everywhere.
He only tried to eat it twice. I thought that was pretty good actually considering he puts EVERYTHING in his mouth.
We ended up adding food coloring and making it purple which was also a fun experiment. Eventually, Teddy just got a tupperware of water and splashed like crazy!
Tonight, I made this...
It's a binder that Nora can work on at home or in the car. We have a few road trips coming up this summer and I want her to have some fun stuff to do. I am going to try and add more things to the binder but this is what I have so far...
And, the hidden picture page of the toddler Highlights magazine. I hope she likes it. It worked out well that I had some school supplies on hand. :) The silliest thing, I make this stuff all of the time for my students but don't take the time to make it for my kids. I hope I can do more of it this summer for them.
Merry Christmas
9 years ago
1 comment:
Ha....I saw both those ideas on pinterest too! I may just do the pasta one tomorrow! S cute
Post a Comment