Sunday, August 7, 2011

A great weekend!




We had a great weekend at our friends' lake house in Indiana! This is the second year we have made the trip and once again, it was a blast! We were able to relax, chase kids around, play in the sand, play in the water, ride a paddle boat, make bon fires and smores, play board games when the kiddos were sleeping, and did I say chase kids around? So much fun and a great way to spend one of the last weekends of the summer.
We forgot to take a picture of all the kiddos together, but I did get this shot of them eating dinner last night.
Nora had such a great time. She is at the age this summer where she is interacting more and actually playing with her friends. She LOVED the sand. We think the dads did too. With the help of the 5 kiddos, the dads built a canal from the top of the hill all the way down to the water. Then, countless trips were made from the water to the top of the hill to get water and watch it run down into the lake. I wish I took more pictures, but I was too busy having fun and chatting.
Thank you Waller Family!

Pretty sure Nora had a GREAT time! (thanks for these two pics. Laura)

And, thanks to Laura, a recent pregnancy photo...30 weeks!


These next pictures are from last week. My cousin came over to cut my hair and Nora wanted in on the action. After I got my hair cut, and straightened, TJ got his cut. Well, Nora hopped right in the chair when TJ got off and said "Nora cut too". So, Sara straightened her hair. So ridiculous that she sat there to get it done.

Feeling a bit confused, but loving it...
Feeling her hair and noticing it is a bit different.


The finished look...Nora and Mom with our hair "done".

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness you guys look so cute! I can't believe how big Nora is!