So, we have been busy already this summer. Nora started her first class today. It is called "Tiny Toes" and it's a dance class for 2 -3 year olds. She absolutely LOVED it. However, she was not the most attentive child in class.
She began by just observing, then joined the class, then had a grand ol' time doing her OWN thing. YIKES! Here are some pics...
Observing.
She is in a sports class tomorrow called "Little Rookies". We shall see if she takes after her mommy and performs better at sports then dance. Although, I think dance class is so darn adorable.
This past weekend, we went to the zoo and we all had a great time. She loved the dolphins, seals, and camel with "two bumps mom", as seen below...
She cracked me up the other day when I put piggy tails in her hair. On her own she said "Minnie Mouse". So, I assume she thinks the piggy tails look like Minnie Mouse. I then said, "If you are Minnie Mouse, who is mommy". she replied.."Goofy!" Real nice.
She has also been saying "sorry" all the time. Appropriately too. Hmm, wonder where she gets that from? :)
And, she loves pointing out when things are upside down. She has to take naps with at least 3 books in her crib, and she shows a great deal of expression when going to the bathroom on the potty. (hysterical).
No comments:
Post a Comment