
What a FUN weekend! Nora dressed up as Pebbles for Halloween. However, she had about 3 variations of her costume since she dressed up 3 days in a row. The original costume had black tights and blue bummy covers. But, by day 3-it's white tights and pink bummy covers. Oh well-that's what the holiday is all about I suppose-dressing up.

She got her first sewing lesson on Halloween. Nana got her animal lace up cards. To be honest, I thought they were going to be way over her head-but, this little girl shocked me again! She gets it! No JOKE, she was putting the laces through one hole, looking to the other side to pull it out! AMazInG!

Trick or Treat! I suppose TJ and I should have dressed up as Wilma and Fred, but we will go all out with that stuff when Nora can better understand the holiday.

She snuck out with her paci.-naughty girl! :) Those of you who are thinking-why does she have a paci? Well, it was the only way I could figure out how to get her to relax to fall asleep when I was trying to stop nursing her. So, at 15 months old-Nora picked up the paci. habit.

Out to breakfast on Halloween morning. So very proud she got a "balln" (balloon)

This girl chowed! She is eating really well, although that has never seemed to be an issue with her. And, she is sleeping great at night recently! We put her on a "sleep diet" a few weeks ago. She was going to bed between 6:00 and 6:30 she because she wasn't taking naps. Turns out she was super over tired. The solution-earlier bed time. It worked, for the most part. She is going down for naps better (still 2 a day) and sleeping well at night! YaHOO!

On Saturday, we met friends downtown Glen Ellyn for a Halloween parade and trick or treating throughout the stores. They seemed to enjoy all the costumes and people. There were HUNDREDS of people! Nora especially liked the cookie monster costumes she saw.
By the way, here on out-the requirement for a costume will entail warm clothing. I think Pebbles would have been better suited for the warmer climates.
We met for an early dinner after and the girls had a ball.

Nora's latest craft. She played with this box lid for 3 days. Sat in it, colored it, put stickers on it, and drag it around. So glad I didn't throw it out right away!
Another note-Nora is talking so much more. She says "un Mo" (one more) all the time, "yeah", "pees" (please), "T.J", "bapple" (apple), "nigh nigh", "bay" (Bailey), and counts to two. Typically, she only says "two" while we do the rest of the counting, but sometimes she says "tee" or "fo".
Tonight, she was cracking up at funny faces I was making. It was so cool. Normally, she laughs when we play with objects to make her laugh or when we chase and play peek a boo with her behind furniture. But, tonight, I was pretending that her pieces of pancake were animals. I put one in my mouth and was making funny noises, as though it was a frog hoping in my mouth- I know sounds crazy, but she got it! She was laughing so hard. Had to share that. Plus, when Nora is older I want to remember these moments and writing it down here will help me do that.
No comments:
Post a Comment