Tuesday, April 13, 2010

YIKES!

Not much new going on here, but I am starting to get ready for Nora's 1st birthday and I am a wee bit nervous. Excited, but nervous. Our house is tiny and if it rains...YIKES!
But, we have so much to celebrate. We are blessed with a healthy little girl that makes me ache with love every day. She recently started to give real kisses when asked and makes the "MWA" sound while doing it. Before, they were open mouth kisses that she gave 3 out of every 10 times requested. Now...she passes them out willingly!
Here's a few recent pics. of our 11 month old dolly girl...
Check out those teeth!
And yes, I am still nursing her.
What a silly face. She has so many expressions.

We found this little chair and matching table at our church resale last weekend. It couldn't be more perfect to be placed right next to the big chairs around our fire pit.

No comments: