Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What's cookin'?

Happy Ravioli Day!
Every year my family makes homemade ravioli for Thanksgiving. The following people are always present...My mom, sister, and brother Tony. My aunt Vera and her daughter- Erin. This year...Nora joined in. She had so much to contribute!
The process takes a very long time. This year everyone but us started at 11:00 and we went till 6:30. I think we made over 400 ravioli....YUM!
I thought this was funny that my sister and I have the same open mouth expression.
Go Go Nora!
They are too cute. The loves of my life!

3 comments:

Pam said...

I want to do ravioli day too, it looks like so much fun. I know this year they will be the best because Chef Nora helped. Love the matching shirts on daddy and daughter. Can't wait to see the three of you next week.
Love you this much,
Mom

Anne said...

That looks like so much fun!!!

Bosko Family said...

wow katie, that is a horrible picture of me!
but nora is so adorable in the giant stockpot!!

~Melissa