Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Half Birthday baby girl!

Nora is 6 months old today!!! I cannot believe she has already been a part of our lives for 6 months. The time has never gone so fast. Every day with this little girl is a miracle. She learns new tricks daily and never ceases to surprise us. We both can't seem to kiss her enough or stop smiling when we are around her.
Look how fast she is growing! I know some of you may be sick of this same photo shot, but it's her growth photo.
She can do so much now.
She loves to sit up and play, smiles ALL the time, sings a lot- or makes many many babbling noises but her nana insists it's singing.
She often starts talking or making noises when we stop talking- pretty great conversational skills I think.
She LOVES the bath and really enjoys sleeping with mommy and daddy.
She seems to also REALLY love Mo-town music, My Girl is one of her favorites.
She has not been sleeping solid through the night anymore since I went back to work. I have two theories about this...either she misses snuggle time with mommy, or mommy and daddy just hate to let her cry it out and she knows it. But, I know nothing lasts forever so we are just enjoying each new phase.
What a big girl you are Nora Kay!
This is just a really cute photo of her in her new snowsuit. She has already worn it twice! Ugh, Chicago weather.
Nora has also performed a very very cool skill on her 6 month birthday. Watch the video below (you may want to mute the music on the bottom of the page to hear our little girl). TJ is quite excited , she really loves her daddy and why wouldn't she, he is a WonDerFuL daddy!
(I really don't speak in such a high voice, but I do sound ridiculous on the video. Shockingly, I am still posting it. And yes, I often wear such glamorous pajamas). OH, I also state in the video..."I do all the work" and that is not true, but I was a bit jealous. :)



We also want to say "WELCOME TO THE WORLD JAYDEN KOLTZ"
We cannot wait to meet you!
Our friends Deanna and Jason brought Jayden into the world right before Halloween and he is the cutest pumpkin EVER!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Katie, this is just about the cutest thing I've seen in a LONG time! I think TJ bribed her to say dada first. Probably with chocolate.

Koltz Family said...

so cute, I just love it, she loves you too, ma ma ma ma! :)

Janelle said...

Oh, Katie I can't believe Nora is 6 months old already! She is really such a sweet little girl. For what it's worth, I don't think I'd ever get tired of the tutu pics :)