Monday, August 17, 2009

Other pictures from the weekend.

The deacon is saying very important words that we are all trying very hard to listen to over the sounds of other babies. Nora was an absolute angel and really didn't make a peep, not even when the Holy water was poured over her head.
Mommy and daddy had fun at your party Nora.

Ahhh, Nora fell asleep before mass. She must have known it was going to be a busy day and she needed her beauty rest. She is in the slip to her dress.

Nora is getting ready for her big day.
I will post more pictures. I am hoping Uncle Steve took some good ones because I was a bit distracted throughout the day. I need some of Nora with her Auntie Tara and her uncles. We also declared her Auntie Tara as her Fairy Godmother. :)

1 comment:

Rebecca and Mac said...

God bless sweet baby Nora! Such a special day...looks like she was surrounded by a loving family! She looks so much like TJ it's crazy!