So sorry I have been bad about posting lately. Nora's baptism is this weekend and we have been getting ready for it throughout the week. This video was taken last night but I am not sure if it will upload since it is over 3 min.
Nora is such a doll. She has recently been grabbing her toes and bringing them to her mouth, which she them begins to suck on her big toe. It is pretty funny. She also LOVES to suck on my thumb.
I am having the best summer of my life with this little blessing of ours. She changes every day and each morning I am excited to wake up and see what else she will do. Her smile brightens my day, several times each day. I just want to squeeze her constantly I love her so much.
Merry Christmas
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment