I do not claim to know anything about photography. In fact, I admit I know nothing about photography except that you aim and click at an object or action you want to capture.
So, my pathetic attempt to setting a scene, and making my daughter look adorable and cute failed miserably. However, I had to post it because it is so ridiculous and I thought you could all use a good laugh. Anne, I was making use of the basket you gave us. Your lovely muffins and treats looked much better in the basket.
Once again, poor Nora, you darling child.
Sweet dreams Nora.
4 comments:
Get your boppy.
Put it on the floor.
Drape a blanket or sheet over it.
Place Nora on her back against the boppy, with her head on the pillow and her body in the middle.
Take adorable pictures of your baby girl in a comfortable looking position. You get nice whole body pictures, unscrunched.
Keep capturing those moments!
She look so tiny in the basket!!! See you next weekend! xo
Yay for the Baby Bjorn. I love that thing. You two look so cute together.
I love it Katie!!! I don't think she looks silly at all! But that's coming from a mommy who tortures her daughter like this all the time! She's getting chubby cheeks!! Love her!
Post a Comment