
On Thursday I had some friends from work over for lunch. We all had babies this year which was sort of crazy for our small school. In fact, one more baby was born as well, but Jessica and Audry couldn't make it. It was fun to just hang out with a few new moms and share what's been happening with our babies.

I thought this was really funny because all three of the babies were eating at the same time and they are all sitting in order from oldest to youngest. Nora slept through most of her own "party" Way to go kid.

Today I was dreading. Nora had her one month check up and had to get a shot. It was so sad I never want her to go through that again. I had tears in my eyes too the second she started wailing. I had to go shopping with her to make us both feel better. She got some bows and this ADORABLE tutu! Seriously, how cute is the tutu. Not a practical purchase at all. And yes, we all know how practical I am. But, I couldn't help it...it is way too funny and cute. I am sure she will have many many photos in it. Ahhh..so cute Nora.
Oh...we found out our little Nora is quite a Big girl. As if you couldn't tell from the photos. She is already 12lbs. WOW! She is in the 95 percentile for height and weight. hmmmmm. Our little chubber. She's still our peanut.
1 comment:
i love the tutu! it's adorable! audrey def needs one of those. sorry i missed the party. looks like you had lots of fun!
Post a Comment