
I had to post this picture. Nora has such a cute smile going on in it. She is getting so big already. I wish time would just stand still for a little while. I want each phase to just last a bit longer. She is holding her head up really well already. She is even able to roll over to one side. She still loves being held and cuddled. And, she loves her little rocking chair. She sits in it every morning while I am in the shower. I put her in the chair and bring the chair in the bathroom. She seems to enjoy that. She is such a little love muffin.
She went to her first baby shower today and was such a good girl...only fussed when she was hungry.
3 comments:
Bringing the baby into the bathroom so you can shower/use the facilities ... priceless.
what a precious picture! i love those big gummy baby smiles!!!!
I am in love with her! I can't wait to see you guys, I can barely stand it!!!
Post a Comment