Saturday, April 18, 2009

Come on baby!!!!

So, I know I am not due till May 4th, but I am getting quite uncomfortable.
I would be quite happy for our little LaDuca to come out and make his or her appearance any time now.
Granted, there are still some things I would like to wrap up before hand, but I would still be quite happy with an early delivery.
I think this baby is already 8lbs. My belly is absolutely enormous. I think I am larger than any other pregnant person.
Everything is going well though. We are happy and healthy and believe baby is as well.

4 comments:

Kristin G said...

I know, the last few weeks can be such a long wait! You are so close! You and TJ will meet the baby very soon ... any day now, you'll be bringing your son or daughter home!!!
I can't wait to hear the news. I am just so excited for you.

Anne said...

It will happen before you know it!!!! I will be thinking "early baby" wishes for you!!!! I can't wait to hear the news. Let me know if there is anything I can do now or after the baby comes!

Laura said...

I don't know if you want Anne's "early baby" thoughts . . . her track record isn't so hot! ;)

Hang in there! Go see a movie, go out to a relaxing dinner, and watch tv for an entire Saturday!

Best wishes!

Rebecca and Mac said...

Hi Katie!!! I feel your pain....so I started eating lots and lots of pineapple!!! I heard it's suppose to soften your cervix by releasing prostaglandins....I started eating buckets of pineapple last Saturday and Maryn was born on Wednesday!! I totally believe it helped:) I also ate this really really spicey chicken on Tuesday night...so spicey that the heartburn was killing me..but...my water broke 8 hours later!!! Dig into some pineapple, girl! I'll be watching your blog for updates:)