Okay, so I am at school right now and my students are receiving speech services so I am sitting at my desk watching the lesson. Normally, I prepare things for the other times during the day or week, or work on a paper for my masters. However, I CANNOT concentrate on anything except baby stuff. Therefore, I am looking at my friends' blogs and not being productive at all.
My students just keep saying "hi" to the baby and touching my stomach. I think they are getting the idea that I will not be here soon. One of my students actually said yesterday to one of the assistants..."you won't tell LaDuca, she's not here, she's at the doctor." YIKES. I have a feeling, it might be a little rough the first few days I am not here.
By the way, I did not post that video...it was all TJ.
Merry Christmas
9 years ago
1 comment:
i totally understand how you are feeling!! hang in there. baby laduca will be here before you know it and you will completely forget how anxious and uncomfortable (and a little miserable) you felt at the end. all you will be able to think about is how amazing your baby is and how in love you are with him/her! little laduca will be here soon and i can't wait to meet him/her!
Post a Comment