Sunday, April 5, 2009

Bosko Baby Shower!

How adorable is this? We had our baby shower yesterday here in Chicago. My aunt hosted the shower at her home and my sister went crazy putting together the most adorable day. There were clothes lines in a few different places with baby clothes and the tables throughout the house were decorated so sweetly with baby clothes in the middle and snacks and gorgeous floral arrangements. Everything was so very nice.
I am so grateful for all of our family and friends that came out to spend the day with us. We are so fortunate to have such wonderful people in our lives. The baby is definitely all set and I cannot wait to introduce him or her to our beautiful family and friends.



The table arrangements...so cute!







In addition to the lovely cake my sister made along with some other delicious desserts, my mom made sundaes in baby jars. How adorable is that? I couldn't stop saying how cut they were. Not real sure where all the baby food from inside the jars went though????
We truly appreciate everyone sharing the day with us and being so very generous. I didn't want the day to end. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

2 comments:

dricupero said...

Are you still naming it "coup" after the late, great, world war II general David Ricupero?

Gabrielle Ferry said...

Hi, Katie! Anne said your family planned a great shower. It looks like it was really nice. I love the baby jar sundaes. So cute! I look forward to hearing that Baby LaDuca has arrived!