
Ahh, look at the soon to be daddy putting together the crib.
He thought it was going to be so difficult, but apparently it was super easy to put together.

I am trying to organize the baby's room in this picture. I love to organize stuff, it just takes me forever because I think everything has to have the PERFECT spot.

So, we became the owners of a great deal of baby stuff after yesterday at our shower. This is the lovely bookcase my siblings bought for the baby. Thank you so much Melissa, Charlie, and Tony. This will get a great deal of use and the baby will have it for a very long time.

This is the lovely crib my parents bought for the baby. TJ put it together and for now it is filled with all the stuffed animals we have received. I love this crib! Funny thing...my dad and I went to the Land of Nod on separate trips and both picked out this same crib. I am so excited for the baby to use it. Thank you so much mom and dad!
2 comments:
Hello Katie,
I found your blog off of Jessica's. You look amazing and so beautiful! You also look like you are ready to have a baby! So much joy!!
Rebecca
What a cute room - I love it! I think the baby will too :)
You are so organized!
Post a Comment