This adorable man is almost 3 months old! I cannot believe how quickly time moves. I HATE IT! I wish I could hold onto each day longer. Vinnie is a little sweetheart and has started to smile and give us little giggles. He is sleeping pretty well (dare I say it?). He seems to be feeling better lately. For a couple of months he seemed like his belly hurt often. He still spits up A TON, but doesn't seem as gassy. So, that's a plus.
Proud sibs.
How can I not post this? bahaha
They both love going to the pool. Nana and Papa's pool or our neighborhood pool-they LOVE it! Nora is getting really good at swimming. She doesn't need her paddle jumper and can swim back and forth. Scares me to death-but she can do it and is quite proud of herself.
Teddy-believes he can do everything Nora can do too and his absolute favorite thing to do in the water is JUMP IN. He is fearless-also scares me to death.
This little chunkie cakes I could just kiss all day long!
We went to a beach last week with some of my cousins. So nice and fun- great day. Isabella was a huge help and so was her twin Francesca...
Tony and Stephanie got married two weeks ago. What a great wedding! Nora and Teddy did great walking down the isle and had a blast at the reception. My brother was so happy and I am so very proud of him.
Merry Christmas
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment