Well, once we got to Ellicotville we had a blast. It was great seeing friends and family that we don't get to see often. Teddy still didn't feel so great but there were times he seemed okay. Nights were definitely the worst for him. Nora and teddy both skied a little on Saturday. Teddy even stayed up on the skies alone! I will try to post video. We loved meeting some new babies in the bunch and just seeing so many families all together at the same time.
We started the journey back home today. Not going so great. Teddy is coughing a lot and looks exhausted Both kiddos fell asleep for a bit but woke up not feeling well. Nora then puked not once, not twice, but three times. The last time we actually made it to a stop that she could puke out of the car.
We drove a few more miles and pulled into a hotel. We washed the kids and car seats and I am currently blogging so I stay awake while I wait for a load of laundry that HAD to be washed.
I am not sure if Nora is sick or just getting car sick. Teddy is definitely not well and I feel so bad for him. He just keeps saying "go home mommy".
This has been quite an adventure. I want to get home safely so we can sleep, clean our smelly car and just feel better.
Merry Christmas
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment