My little man is almost 2! I can't believe it. He is changing and acting older with each passing day. He mimics EVERYTHING his big sister does. He loves to be part of the action and hang with the big kids. If the Nora and other kids are doing something-Teddy is right there with them. Even if it means climbing swing sets, tanks, trees, or other objects. He is a part of costume dressing up and tea parties.
He repeats so much of what we say.
I especially love when he says I love you, it sounds like " I vuv you"
He says "dank you" and "peaz" often as well. He is become much more clear in expressing just what he wants.
Some of his favorite things are cars, hammers, running outside, balls, baseball bats, and anything he can ride. He also loves juice (and he gets irritated when he sees me put water with his juice). He still loves milk and is always read to and rocked before bed time.
Tonight- He WENT PEE PEE ON THE POTTY!!! He has actually done this a few times already. But, he initiates it now and really tries to push. When I said "yeah, pee pee on the potty" He said "no, still trying"! He is my little lover!
Back in August we took the kids to A Day out with Thomas. Pretty cute thing to do.
Nora was part of the magic show. She loved it.
My sweet sweet boy with the loudest scream I have ever heard.
Merry Christmas
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment