Melissa is due September 1st. She had a lovely baby shower and now we are just waiting to meet the little one!
Nora and Teddy have been enjoying play time with their new neighbors. It feels like we are at a play group every day-so great!And, this is our life... :) I couldn't sleep one night, so I took a picture of what our bed usually looks like. :) Often times, Nora is curled up in there too. Every once in awhile, Nora and Teddy both sleep in their own beds on the same night. I am at the point, where I sleep better when they are in bed with us. Perhaps, that will change one day- I hope.
What? Doesn't everyone play the piano with a helmet on backwards?
Enjoying some fun in the sun!
Teddy is getting SO big and Nora is too.
Teddy has been communicating so much more clearly in the recent days. Every day he can explain himself better than the previous day. Today, TJ put him on the phone with me and he said "mommy where are you?" it was so sweet.
Nora is getting excited to go back to school and I am super nervous to start my year.


No comments:
Post a Comment