Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Teddy meets his aunts and uncle!

As I just mentioned in the previous post, TJ's sisters and brother in law came to town this weekend. We had so much fun and truly wish we all lived closer to each other. Teddy and Nora were spoiled with attention this weekend. Neither one minded of course.

By the way, our little man is growing by leaps and bounds. He is a beautiful blue eyed, giggly guy with rolls to spare.
He went in for his check-up yesterday and at almost 14 weeks old...
He weighs 17lbs! I know...big stuff! He is at the 97th percentile for weigh and height. YIKES!

Auntie Tara smothering the little guy with attention.
My little man.
Uncle Steve sort of takes all of Nora's attention when he is around. No one else stands a chance quite frankly. I swear, since Nora was about a year old, she has just adored her Uncle Steve. She made him a crown in preparation for his arrival. He wore it proudly.
We all went to the Children's Museum on Saturday. Nora was thrilled.
then, Nora learned how to have some girl time pampering with her aunts. So much more of this in her future I know it.

Teddy looks like he is ready to learn in this picture...

"ummm..yes mom, what is it"Snuggle time with his Aunt Lesli.
Uncle Steve and Teddy sportin' some serious "sticky-uppy hair".

1 comment:

Laura said...

He's such a big boy! And so cute! I see so much of your brothers in him, Katie.