Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Shedd, hanging with mom, and the zoo

Nora and I went to the city to hang out with friends and go the the Shedd. Nora had a great time. She loved all the fish and most of all enjoyed playing with her friend Paddy (who can navigate around the entire Shedd like a tour guide) pretending to be penguins.
My hair was out of control one day and I had to wear a hat. Nora thought this was funny and wanted a hat of her own. She actually wore it for quite a long time and thought she was Jo Jo from Dr. Suess.

Nora and I went to this small Zoo not far from our house on Friday. There is a cute little train there and Nora decided to put on a little show while inside. She seriously sang as loud as she could for over 5 minutes. One of the other little girl was quite entertained, but a few kids definitely came and went. Ha. Her newest song..."doe, a deer, a female deer"

No comments: