Sunday, April 10, 2011

Nora's new book!




We have been reading a new book to Nora. I made it a few weeks ago and mimicked the infamous Brown Bear, Brown Bear book that she LOVES.
I thought it would be a good story she could read on her own since she knows ALMOST everyone in the story...






And it continues with all her aunts and uncles and grandparents...and then...
Better picture of the ultrasound...
Yeah!!!! NORA is Going to be a BIG SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have been trying for quite some time and received our wonderful news on Valentine's Day!!! We are so excited and thrilled Nora will have a sibling to play with.
I am finally feeling like I have a bit more energy, but I cannot believe how fast the belly grows the second time around. :)

And here are some recent pictures of Nora having fun...

Our friend's little guy turned 3 a few weeks ago and had a great party at Monkey Business. Nora LOVED it! Definitely have to go back.


When grandma came to visit, we went to the Children's Museum. This place was incredible and absolutely a place we have to take Nora to more often. They have so many interactive things to do.

By far her very favorite activity at the place...an enormous water table.


That's all for now!

7 comments:

Janelle said...

YAY!!!!! We are so, so happy for you guys! What an adorable way to share the happy news, too.

Laura said...

So creative, Katie! Congratulations!

Anne said...

Adorable!! We can't wait to meet the new little one!

The Luedtke Family said...

So very exciting! You will love being Mommy to children! Hope all is well and Big Sis' is loving the idea of more to love in the home! God bless your growing family.

Sarah said...

Congrats to you all, such wonderful news!

Rebecca and Mac said...

Woot Woot!!! I am giddy happy for you right now! You are such a teacher...so creative! Congrats to the LaDuca gang! Sending wishes for a happy and healthy baby!

Gabrielle Ferry said...

So happy for you guys! Nora is going to be a great big sister. Love the book. Adorable!