We are starting to get ready for Christmas around here. TJ and I set up the Christmas Tree while Nora watched intently.

I thought this picture was too cute to not post.Look at that little belly on her.

Okay, so this isn't a Christmas shot. But come on that hat is hysterical. I think she even thinks it's funny. You think she is going to be mad at us one day for posting this?

She loves the beads on the tree.

Oh Nora, just wait to see all your presents sweet pea. I have almost all our shopping finished but only just started wrapping gifts. She thought this gold paper was pretty neat.

Nora are you excited???

She loves her shoes~ eating her shoes that is.

She helped mommy decorate the tree.

She loves all the lights on the tree. Our tree looks so small and skinny in this picture. We aren't the best at taking pictures I suppose. But, they do capture what is going on.

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope everyone enjoys the holiday season! We'll post more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment