Thursday, January 15, 2009

Just a little somethin' somethin'...

IT IS FREEZING IN CHICAGO!!!! LITERALLY, IT IS FREEZING. My car dashboard read -6 on the drive home today at 3:45. YUCK!
However, there is some good news about this insane burst of frigid weather. For the first time in my life I am not to the point of tears while being cold. In fact, I actually have moments of feeling hot and I have to take off a layer. Can you believe it? For many of you that know me well...you know I am always cold.
For as long as I can remember, I have never been an individual that gets hot or sweats (unless working out). With this being said, I attribute my sense of warmth to the little one growing inside of me.
Here I am thinking I am taking care of the baby, and he or she is already taking care of me and giving me some extra warmth! What a sweet baby.

1 comment:

tara goldenberg said...

awww that is the cutest. I love my little neice or nephew already takin' care of mommy like that. Can't wait for March sister...miss you and love you